Im so frustrated

 So I'm doing the storyboard and I'm lowkey mad because I have to do it myself. It's not hard but, it's a very long process when you don't have anyone else to do it with you. On top of that, the script is not written correctly. I'm so stressed and it's a lot on my plate because I'm starting to feel like I'm carrying the project. It took forever to figure out how to do the storyboard because, once again, I'm doing this myself. I take a little longer to do parts of the project because I don't want to turn in anything. It's not like one of those projects where submission counts it's more so understanding and producing quality content. I still need to catch up and do more blogs. I can't wait to just film and get the project over. Everything from casting to location has already been determined now it's just filling in the blanks. I'm gonna check my script again to see if Nae put the camera shots but I don't think so. That's basically my thoughts at this current moment so with that being said, till next blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to final project

Send your location

Case Study:)