Who,What,When,Where and Why?

 

At this current point of the project, I am slowly starting to understand what I am doing. Still feeling a little anxious about the final project. 


Some questions that are asked are Who? What? When? Where? Why? They provide the general information needed for any topic

IMG_2676.jpeg


WHO?


Mystery films are generally for young adults who enjoy crime and kidnapping films.  My intended audience is for anyone who enjoys a mystery film with slight comedy.


WHAT?

My location of filming hasn’t been determined yet. Nae and I might film our opening scene in the streets at night and inside the house. Other films in my genre are generally started off with the main character started off in a crisis or in a regular state. 

 




















sources 


https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/Paulina_anns/crime-mystery-genre-research


https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/JRusso98/audiences-of-murder-mystery-films


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to final project

Send your location

Case Study:)