Introduction to final project

 In class, we reviewed a couple of film intros and focused on cinematography, mise-en-scene, and convections. We went over a film called "The Girl in the Spider's web" in a youtube video called "How an Opening Scene Tells the Whole Story", which is a director's commentary. A director's commentary is when a director explains the use of lighting, shots, dialogue, mise-en-scene, and editing and how it contributes to the overall film.

We discussed and went over other blogs from other students and reviewed how to write our blogs and what they should contain. I was still perplexed, so I went over 2 other students' blogs for a better understanding. I'm still confused at this point but I'll just have to pull through and do as much as possible.    

My group decided that we may do a mysterious movie. Mainly because we can use a lot of different lighting, camera shots, and angles that can add a lot of suspense to our movie. As of right now though we aren't sure on what our movie is going to be based on.

We chose mystery because it seemed the most fun and interesting to do. For assistance on filming, I might ask my cousin who studied film and is an actor for help. She did a part on the show "The Good Doctor" that was filled with suspense and was mysterious to what was happening next so she may be able to help us with our movie. If so i hope she gives us advice on how to make a really good film opening and how to show the meaning of our shots and angles. Well, that basically sums up what I researched and did today and hopefully, the blogs get easier and easier to do. And that the beginning of my final project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Send your location

Case Study:)